Nominations for election of Fellows 2024
Nominations for election to NAAS Fellowship for the year 2024 are invited. Duly completed Nomination Form should be sent by the Proposer or the Seconder to the Executive Director, National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, NASC, DPS Marg, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012 so as to reach him by 15 April, 2023.
Nominations will be grouped under the following 8 sections:
- Crop Sciences, covering Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Genetic Resources, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Physiology & Biochemistry, Seed Technology and Post-Harvest Technologies for all field crops
- Horticultural Sciences, covering Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Genetic Resources, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Physiology & Biochemistry, Seed Technology and Post-Harvest Technologies for all horticultural crops
- Animal Sciences, covering Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Animal Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Animal Production, Animal Reproduction, Animal Health, Animal Products Technology, Dairy Sciences and Poultry Sciences
- Fisheries Sciences, covering Fish Genetics & Breeding, Fish Nutrition, Fish Pathology, Fish Biotechnology, Fish Biosystematics, Fish Processing &Technology, Fisheries Resource Management and Aquaculture
- Natural Resource Management Sciences, covering Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy, Environmental Science, Forestry, Agroforestry, Soil Science including Soil Microbiology, Water Management (other than Soil and Water Engineering) and Agricultural Physics
- Plant Protection Sciences, covering Agricultural Chemicals, Agricultural Entomology, Plant Pathology, Nematology, Microbiology and Organic Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Farm Machinery & Power, Soil and Water Engineering, Agricultural Process Engineering, Value addition and Post-Harvest Technology, Food Technology, Textile Technology and Computer Application in Agriculture
- Social Sciences, covering Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Statistics, Extension Education, Bioinformatics, and Community Science, including Food Science and Nutrition
Before sending the nomination, please ensure the following:-
- Nomination Form is signed by both the Proposer and Seconder on pages 1 and 2 of the Nomination Form. (A Fellow can propose upto two candidates and Second upto three candidates in a Year).
- Ensure that all the information provided in Part B of the Nomination Form is correct to the best knowledge of the Proposer and Seconder.
- A copy of each of the best 40 papers is attached.
- A copy of each of the proofs for claims made in items (3), (4), (5) & (6) in Part – B of the Nomination Form is attached.
- Please note that 10 Technology / Product mentioned should be other than those claimed in 40 best publications.
- Proofs of category of Technology / Commercialization / Patent / Copyright / Developer / Co-developer must be enclosed.
- All columns in application including Technology, Products, Books and Awards must be filled in with details otherwise no marks will be given.
- A soft copy of the complete Nomination Form, including the PDF of 40 best papers, is attached with the Nomination Form.
NOMINATION FORMS FOR ELECTION TO NAAS FELLOWSHIP 2024